What Hosts are saying

Hola, estoy tramitando una reservacion en la pagina de airbnb, pero me acabo de dar cuenta de un detalle que no me habia fijado al momento de iniciar, entre en la pagina airbnb.es en vez de entrar en airbnb.mx, siendo yo de México, afecta en algo eso? Gra...
    Hi, we have a small self contained cottage suitable for one to two people, this is clealy shown in the booking and the guest will see two is the maximum we can accommodate. we have one bed. The price is fixed and we have no surcharge for extra people.we h... Latest reply by Simon-And-Helena1
    Hello, Although I am using the Google Chrome browser I am unable to change the order of my photos. When I put the cursor on a photo I get a wee icon of a hand but when I try and drag and drop by either left or right clicking the mouse nothing happens. ...
    Hi.I'm need my credit in account reference hostenin of the Cleudes and Cassio, in Dezember, 28 at January, 02.Airbnb made today, I have urgency of the money in my account in bank of the brasil.consuelosilva363@gmail.comconsuelloribas@hotmail.com
    My question is as follows: 1) My guest cancelled due to sickness and I believed the guest and told her I would override my cancel policy and give her a full refund 2) I then issued a full refund which was what I received The customer wrote me back and tol... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello,I am wanting to embed a preview of our listing, but when I go to 'Promote yourself with Airbnb badges' and click on the featured listing, as provided at the bottom under 'Your Reviews' and 'Listing Rating' , the HTML does not appear. Why isn't it wo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I've been hosting guests using a spare bedroom in our apartment this month... There are normally 4 of us that live in the home but during the summer the room is vacant... I was just contacted by the landlord's attorney/agent that said they will be "termin... Latest reply by Jen27