What Hosts are saying

I am a single female hosting B&B in my home, it is fairly rural with no immediate neighbours. I haven’t been doing Airbnb for long, but I’ve just had a booking from a single male for 2 nights. He only has two reviews, both being for him and a female partn... Latest reply by Julia943
    What must I do if I see the reaction comment did happen with an other host not with you. The guest say that I did not react at first and that I did book them in at a hotel. That was not me but did happen with the guest at Swakopmund. Now it was put at my ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I received a booking from a guest for a 12 am check in. It was for 2 people and booked for one night. I am new to airbnb so did not realise the importance of a check in time. They booked 1 night, have now stayed for two nights. e.g. they booked from 1... Latest reply by Sandra1498
    Hello...I'm new to Airbnb. If I change the nightly price because it's a popular weekend, I thought I read somewhere that it eliminates the cleaning fee. Did I misunderstand? Any insight would be most helpful and appreciated. Newbie Tina Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi Earlier this year I had someone claim they didnt know the address and therefore couldnt stay at our property. This was reviewed by Airbnb and found that i had infact provided the address. Airbnb refunded the client the payment and also appoligised to u... Latest reply by Sarah977