What Hosts are saying

I recently stayed with my husband, my 7 month old and our 4 year old daughter at a Airbnb in Columbus, Ohio. Price was great, location was downtown and the place was really cute in my opinion. We were happy to be staying downtown while we spent time toget... Latest reply by Alexis265
    My new teammember can not read new messages via the Airbnb App, is there somthing wrong with the app or do I need to do special settings?
    I want to synch my AirBnB files with calendar on my Mac. The way the import/eport works, you upload a URL, and then you literally have to go through each listing and copy it to your calendar in order for it to be actually posted ON your calendar and have ... Latest reply by Jeff601
    Last week I booked a room for one night, payment by Paypal.However, after that, I received only payment proof from Paypal, no confirmation from Airbnb. The room then was not available, meant that it was booked. But there was no trip, no trace on my Airbnb... Latest reply by Tom766
    Als Basiseinstellung ist eine Mindestaufenthalt von 2 Nächten und intelliegente Preisfindung eingestellt. Ich möchte für das Wochenende Sa./So, check-out Mo. eine 20%ige Preiserhöhung einstellen. Dazu habe ich eine Regel erstellt und für die besagten Tage...
    I took a guest with no reviews. 4 days. The day before he was supposed to leave I found the screen to his bedroom off the window outside on the ground. I thought perhaps the guest, who is a young man, was sneaking someone in for sex. He had what appeared... Latest reply by Steven614