What Hosts are saying

We love Airbnb and have been successfully hosting for nearly 2 years . We have 5 spaces on airbnb and have never opted for smart pricing yet each time I go back to check our listings I find airbnb have changed the pricings ...some guests have jumped on th... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I booked 17 night accommodation for Moscow 4 1/2 months ago for accommodation around Christmas and New Year and paid 50% deposit at the time of booking. The host today has sent me a request for a 50% increase saying that at the time she didn't think abou... Latest reply by Brian735
    I had a host bonus coupon that I was using to book travel in Spain.When I was paying for my selected listing it asked me do I want to pay the €102 in full or 50% now and 50% later.I selected 50% now. The value of my coupon was €88 so I would have to pay t... Latest reply by Rajnish1
    Hi, I need to find the information that has my TOT reflected. I recently submitted my taxes to the county for the 4th quarter of 2017 (Oct-Dec) and paid them my TOT for the final quarter. I thought I understood that Airbnb began remitting my taxes already... Latest reply by Molly57
    I have set my location for new listing perfectly on my map. To the Public it is showing two roads down so description does not fit. When I try and drag pin over a bit (although it should not be necessary), it wont move. My location is pinned correctl... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I worked at travel agency which sell a lot of inbound and outbound tours, so i wanna creat tour listing. But i don't know how to post on airrbnb. Anyone can share experiences with me about this issue. Many thanks! Latest reply by Quincy
    HelloI have my listing ebout 3 years. And i had only 9 gests. And now , when I searching my listing I can't find it. I change the prices twice a week. Plz help me. What's wrong!! Latest reply by Ava30