What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know how Air BnB figures the ratings? I received a 5 from my first guest, then my 2nd guest gave me a 3 ( bogus review in my opinion ) and my overall rating dropped to 4.3. Since then I have had 12 five star reviews and 1 four star review. A... Latest reply by Janice146
    Hi, I'm Kim from the Philippines. A newbie host in Airbnb. I just have some concerns, and I hope someone here can help me. The situation I'm in this. My guest booked my place from 5 until 27 of this month(March). The thing is, they've been out of town fo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I just discovered that our acceptance rate is lower than the Airbnb average. My problem with this is that our only non-acceptance requests are those that are outside our guidelines. We accept bookings up to 24 hours in advance. Rarely can we accommodate a... Latest reply by Robert613
    Hello, My first guest just left from her stay. How and when do I receive her payment? Thanks! Dani Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi All, I have just added a payout method to my listing. I have six listings. Do I add the payout method once and this covers all listings or must I add the payout method separarely for each listing?I would really appreciate any feedback with this, thanks... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I almost settled for WE GUEST, thankfully searched their reviews before signing anything. My first property is near Olite, Navarre, Spin. Thank you for ny recommendations. Bruce
    My guest booked for two nights. This was his first time using AirBnB and he was confused. He came here to spend time with a High School friend of his for the extended weekend. He and his friend came over for check in. They are kids. And by kids I do mean... Latest reply by Karen57