What Hosts are saying

hii'm vijay trying add my debit card for payment, it says we can't accept indian card due to complience. any one help me out what are possiblities to add payment method. or is it possible to add internet banking?ThanksVijay
    I have in my listing extra charge for providing wood for the fireplaces. What to do when my guest leaves without paying me? Latest reply by Sandra126
    Buenas tardes, Me llegan msjs a mi movil con el nombre y un link de alguien que esta solicitando hospedarse en mi complejo, mas sin embargo ya no tengo disponibilidad y me gustaria hacerselos saber. saben donde puedo encontrar estos mensajes/solicitudes ...
    I am setting up a website for my listing on Squarespace and would like to embed my listing on the site. When I copy the Airbnb embed code into Squarespace, it says the code is invalid. Has anyone had any luck embeding in a Squarespace website? Latest reply by Karen1323
    Does anyone know how to implement the Pay Less Upfront arrangement for guests? All the advice I have seen on Airbnb is that the full payment needs to be made once the guest books but I have heard that 2 payments can be made one upfront and one later. Than... Latest reply by Carlos-De-Jesus0
    Hello, referring to the following article I have noted off-grid properties are very lucrative options for guests and carry a marketing opportunity for hosts. What criteria do hosts have to fufill to enable the host to reference their property as "off-grid... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Ragazzi, quante foto inserire nell'annuncio?Come trovare una giusta via di mezzo tra la smania di voler mostrare tutti i dettagli dell'appartamento e il timore di annoiare il possibile ospite?Esiste una 'regola'?
    Hi all Can anybody tell me why, why, why, my calender for November and December shows "not available" when I go onto the site, EVERY DAY, and mark it available??? I am losing business because it look to other people that there no availability. I change ... Latest reply by Helen526