What Hosts are saying

Aloha, I have a studio in Hawaii which I rent through AirBNB. A year round warm, tropical climate. I had guests check out today because the A/C wasn’t blowing cold. First complaint was yesterday. I am in the process of trying to get a portable unit and i... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi again How do I get the app on my iphone- silly question for some but not for me - so not a tech head :).Jen Latest reply by Michael2413
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have read details about pricing on Your site, but I am now confused... I have already put my house on Your site. Could You explain it to me, more precisely: - how much I pay you; - is it 20% or 3% of the rental price; -until which day in... Latest reply by Guest3
    HiCan you tell me how much percent I must pay for hosting Latest reply by Guest3
    Hi I am going on Holiday in the Easter Holidays and would to find a way so that my flat gets booked the whole time by one couple. I would make a special offer but I can't work out how to do it? I know I can change the settings to set a minimum days but I ... Latest reply by Jarrah0