What Hosts are saying

Hey! My name is Chelsea, and I just wanted to reach out to let others know I am available to be a Co-Host if you are new or may be in need of some help. Please message me for contact info. Thanks guys! Look forward to hearing soon.
    It seems you can no longer access reviews or info about the person trying to book your house if don't have Instant Book switched on. And can then only cancel a limited number of times before you get penalties. This is bullying, I want to know who I am let... Latest reply by Emiel1
    how do you use the camera for ID verification?I line up the ID in the picture box and nothing happeneds, i have a sumsung 7.is
    HelloI was just wandering about a payout.I hosted and client has checked out and I havent receive the payout yet from airbnb Latest reply by Noel102
    We have put our cottage on Cape Cod up for sale, but out it doesn't sell soon we are going to open it up on Airbnb again (because we need the summer income). Does Airbnb have a policy on renting a property that is currently on the market? We can always re... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am going to have to be gone during some popular weekends in my area. Normally I would be here when guests are here. Is it possible to only accept guests with good reviews at those times? Can I turn down a request from someone who has no reviews without ... Latest reply by Helen3