What Hosts are saying

Hi there I have trouble setting my bank account... I have entered the account information 4times now and the system says it is invalid... I have checked with my bank, checked all information and I know I have entered the correct ones.I have bookings pay... Latest reply by Liviu3
    We had guest who were scheduled for Sept 22-29 just cancel. We do have a strict policy so yesterday was the cut off date but I don't mind refunding her fully this far ahead. When I go to offer the refund, it says that Airbnb will deduct 439.00 from our ne... Latest reply by Lisa723
    HiI have been wrestling with the payout option pannel for two days. I makes no sense how it literaly didi not work except once to allow me to set up the payout to paypall account.I need to link the payout to bank transfers but nothing happens after i fill...
    Hi. - If this is a scam it is clever as it is simple. We had guests who made a booking which cost them $460 for three nights. (They had also tried to make a booking for double that amount but I had declined it so you could reasonably expect that they ... Latest reply by Isak-Andrè0
    Hello everyone I'm Ben and I hope we all doing well. im planning to be in Oslo end of this month if anyone can suggest me a room for one or two nights only. Thanks to reply [*Title edited] Latest reply by Isak-Andrè0
    So as I'm starting my 3rd year with Airbnb I find that more people placing reservations are looking for negotiations and always a better deal. I feel my prices are very fair for my area. I don't want to be Rude..I also have had guest say 1 person is comi... Latest reply by Linda166
    Hi Everyone, I am very new in AirBnB, and welcomed my first guest today. What is the best payout option would you suggest that I use.As of now, I am requesting AirBnB to transfer payments to my saving account in a local commercial bank.I am from the Phil... Latest reply by Olan1
    Why does my pricing change on Airbnb without my authority. It is time consuming watching prices every day. Dose anybody else have this issue. It can be at times $30 plus over my base fee of $99 there must be an answer.Bug in system is not an answer I want... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I have someone who has made a booking which I accepted and then we discussed the addition of breakfast which is an extra cost I went into the booking and to special offer but I cant make the necessary adjustments as the website site sayhs the dates are b... Latest reply by Matthew285