What Hosts are saying

Hi all. So... just checking upcoming guests for August in the calendar and all looked well, then I looked in the detailed summary and there are people’s names and dates that I know nothing about. I’ve taken a screenshot and sent a query into Airbnb but wo... Latest reply by Letti0
    Not sure if anynone else has experienced something similar and been able to resolve it but for some reason I have stopped getting some notification emails: I am no longer getting the ones that notify me that a guest has booked one of my listings and also ... Latest reply by Niel3
    Hi folks, my laptop has crashed and I'm hoping the multi calendar option is available on iPad / iPhone? Is this an option? Thanks
    Hi allIs it possible to remove the reviews relating to a property that I no longer own?My current home is listed on Airbnb and all guests so far have loved it, everyone giving our home 5 stars. Our previous home, however, had some defects and so some of t... Latest reply by Kerri28
    Hi comunity, I tried to block the calendar of one of my properties for the next 2 years (for personal reasons), It started to show "processing", but today I found out this process never finished and dates were actually not blocked. So today I got a bookin... Latest reply by Herwig0
    Hello, We had a lisiting suspended due to a bedbugs problems, But we had the problem fixed and the pest control people asured me that it was taken care of and i want my lisiting reactivated please, I can provide documantation proof of the treatment Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello, I have one client did reservation and when i clarify them ,. i asked questions, they said they are 5 adults, I am quite new in air bnb and just add my property on web site, now i have 2 reservation, one people arrived and they are very happy, ... Latest reply by Letti0
    I have read in several marketing articles the importance of making your listing title stand out. And it makes me wonder whether it actually works. When I as a guest am looking for a place to stay at, I keep an eye on the pictures and whether the price is... Latest reply by Elizabeth429