What Hosts are saying

For a week I have been trying to contact Airbnb about a cancellation. When I click on "Contact Airbnb" is directs me to my traveling profile and how to contact the host of an upcoming reservation I've made. How can I contact airbnb about a hosting issue? ... Latest reply by Jane353
    I set my min stay for 1 min during the week, 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights for specific dates (Canadian long weekends).... I just had a booking for 2 nights on one of our canadian long weekends that I specifically set for a 3 night min. How did this ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I had a guest check out late today and took some things that luckily my housekeeper called me on immediately and after contacting them twice, was able to get them back. I don’t want to bash them but since I cannot see their review ahead of time, I can’t a... Latest reply by Letti0
    I want to ask that if we share a co-host and set 20% revenue. Whether it has 50$ transac to that co-host. Because I see it is lack of 50$ from my account. I do not know that Airbnb takes a 50$ fee or it just transforms into my co-host’s account.
    Howdy all. I'm new to all this and trying to set up the payment account.We don't have IBAN in Australia, only SWIFT. Called our bank and they have no idea what to put under IBAN and the system needs both a n IBAN & SWIFT number to proceed. Any help on thi... Latest reply by Gunsen0
    Hello, I'd like ton remove money to my last guest. He left today after booked my appartment three times and I want to remburse him the cleaning fee. But if I use the button remove money airbnb propose only bad critic and and they were top guest ! That the... Latest reply by Emiel1