What Hosts are saying

Guest booked a room which I blocked and I am out of the country.He is asking me to cancel now. Why should I cancel. The room wasn't available at all. Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hey there, I would like to gift 2 nights at my suite and include it in a gift basket at an auction. I don't want to purchase a gift card yet I don't want the potential guest to have to jump through too many hoops to find us and redeem the nights. Airbnb d... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hello How do I remove this special offer below? It is an intial setup offer for a new listing that I'd lke to remove. "Special offer: 20% off this homeThis host is offering a one-time deal to the first 3 guests who books a trip between now and March 03." ... Latest reply by Man3
    Hey beautiful people. I trust you are good. My name is Shan ** from "Bukoto" Kampala Uganda. I just recently hosted my first guest ever at my home through Airbnb & I can proudly say, I'm glad to be a part of this great community of people with the sa... Latest reply by Diana604