What Hosts are saying

Hello,I sent a request to a person to be a co-host for my apartment.He has an airbnb account but he cannot validate his phone number.I tried to do it myself by creating another account with a different email address.Actually if I want to verify a french p...
    Hello, can somebody help me: I am trying to find an email of airbnb. My calendar is available, but it appears unavailable to users. Thank you! Latest reply by Tania201
    My partner and I are staying in an Airbnb long term (3months +) in Japan. Today we realised that a large amount of water had started leaking from the wall behind our bed. We contacted our host immediately but he said he can’t come until tonight (it was mi... Latest reply by Linda108
    hi there, I need your help,I got a problem to use multi calender, 1 month ago I still can use multi calender for 4 of my listing on air Bnb, but from a few week ago I can't access even after I clean up my browser cache it's still not working and always sh... Latest reply by I-Kadek0
    Hello, I have been trying to Embed my superhost and listing rating badge on my Wordpress blog but the html code doesnt seem to be working.After pasting it in, all thats showing up is the text with no badge or icon. Others seem to be having this problem so... Latest reply by Julie1311
    Good day, Is there a way to run a report of all correspondance through AirBnB and with AirBnB? Grapevine is currently under an injunction that let's some of us still opporate. However, the city lawyers have asked for a lot of information. One thing they r...