What Hosts are saying

Hello community I am a new member of ABnB and it's community.I have a questions to ask. Why does it show me that in my country (Georgia - Tbilisi) it is unavalable to have a proffesional photoshooting from airbnb? Menawhile, I check other profiles in my ... Latest reply by Davit6
    I’m new to AirBnB and have a guest room at my house right around the corner from my friend who is also a host. We want to have our rooms affiliated so people traveling in groups know they have a nearby option for staying close together. Are there any rule... Latest reply by Becky111
    Why is this not working. Says listed, but does not show up on the map or under any of my filters or any search and has 0 views. I've tried all the filters. It should at the very least show on the map. here is the linkhttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1042961?... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi! I'm Claudia! This is the first time I' hosting with Airbnb. Can someone let me know which is the best payment method to accep? I know there are fees involved with paypal, but not sure the percentage. Is there a better method to receive payments? Thank... Latest reply by Christine96
    Hi I accepted a guest coming next month but have found out he's been charged for robbery. If I cancel.. which I will..it'll look bad on my profile Right? He's booked for next month Latest reply by Ann306
    Hi everyone Im new with airbnb. When i list my house on app. I choose the function of airbnb automate map to show my address. The position on map was right but the address showned on map was wrong. I did get some of booking and cant change the address. It... Latest reply by Matthew285