What Hosts are saying

Good day......I was a cohost here for the summer and am looking for another opportunityto host with someone in the St Augustine area. I managed a three bedroom house. Did all the upkeep and met clients and was available for questions whenever needed. Plea... Latest reply by Kevin909
    Hey all. I'm trying to get the last month of low season booked. How can I put the word out to anyone looking at those dates that a special offer exists? Is there a function like this? (To be clear - I don't want this just sent to a particular guest, I w... Latest reply by Elizabeth1040
    Can someone help me understand why when I am hosting my own air BnB & also hosting one for a friend & the $ go into two separate accounts - why is the progress being added together instead of seperately ? This is going to make things a nightmare at tax ti...
    I just joined about 2 weeks ago. input credit card info, contact info boatload of photos, with explanation. Willing to take one nighter, willing to take long term, Priced at 125 for a full one bedroom apartment with private entrance in So Hills of Pittsbu... Latest reply by Jeff158