What Hosts are saying

I requested a payout for a broken item from a guest and the guest accepted it. However, the payout has not been completed by Airbnb to my bank account. How do I get this payout completed and the money deposited? Latest reply by Clare0
    My partner and I recently made a booking for NYE and afterward when we re-read the listing we were concerned by this paragraph. "Airbnb requires us to be discrete. By booking you agree to keep our business private. As far as anyone is concerned you are st... Latest reply by Clare0
    We were about to upload our hosting capacity, but realised:1 we were compelled to accept instant booking, which we don't want2 we could not be confident the block out days we put in were functional, and3 cancellation policy was weak as a default, and we c... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I'm an Italian girl who works in London. My mother was born in Croatia and she moved in Italy when she got in married with my father, an Italian man.She has both citizenships and, currently, she is resident in Italy. She is 70 years old and she is ... Latest reply by Helen3
    If I have a friend who is turning 18 next year, 2018 in September, wishes to book an apartment in Seoul with her friends of the same age before her birthday, is it possible? Is she considered 18 years old even though her birthday has not pass? Latest reply by Emiel1
    hi deari need your help. this afternoon, i made booking but error payment , I don't know that booking reserved. So, I repeat all step to place another booking without checking my trips. I overlook there are 2 apartment as the name similar , payment still... Latest reply by Vinnie1
    Hi everyone. I'm updating my pricing settings...or rather, I'm trying. I've updated my fixed price to NIS 100. However for future periods for which I'm not yet accepting bookings, the price shows as NIS 85 (old smart pricing fixed price). Nothing, but n... Latest reply by Joyce4
    Dear Fellow Hosts, I just wanted to share that I am currently experiencing problems with the AirBnB alert messages for new reservation requests. I have just missed my last two reservation requests because I didn't recieve any SMS notifications or any noti... Latest reply by Lil3
    A guest took my laptop bag and I think he blocked me on this site, why's it impossible to find a phone number to talk to a real person to resolve this. I'm reporting my guest to the police. Latest reply by Marc303