What Hosts are saying

Hello, I had three guests, including a child, who stayed at my Airbnb apartment in Graz in November. Following the departure of the guests, I found that the windows had not been opened and the heating was turned up to maximum, which had caused mould to... Latest reply by David126
    Hi. I had guests booked from Dec 7-Dec 17 to come to my house in Bali. I have always had the cancelation policy as strict which means I receive 50% back if they cancel within the week of their reservation. They cancelled Dec 6. I have not recieved any pay... Latest reply by Ange2
    We are starting renovations on our property and I need to remove my property from AirBNB for the time being, how do I do this? Latest reply by Quincy
    I've made a reservation twice and have two pending holding deposits - niether of which are valid due to your inability to complete. My experience with Air BNB is terrible thus far. Your system has failed me. I really want the two holding deposits cancelle... Latest reply by Marzena4
    HiDoes anyone know how to change the account that the payments are made to? I would like for my payments to go to a different account, but it seems that I can only add a different type of payment, and that is not what I want Thanx Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi, as I understand it, when a foreigner owns a house in the United States and rents through AirBNB, taxes of 30% are deducted before payment. If this is true, how is payment to a co-host handled? Does the tax come our pre-payment or post-payment to the ... Latest reply by Jeff-and-Melany0
    I recently moved and I updated the pictures for my space but have not been able to update my address. It apears that I need to create an entire new listing but I have a few guests already booked and do not to lose their information or my calendar. Is th... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello all, quick question! Has anyone else had a guest redecorate the room? The guest has moved a mirror and hung their own picture in its place, taken another decoration off and hung the mirror in its place and placed that decoration elsewhere. It honest... Latest reply by Ann3