What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody.. I would like to know if anybody has been through the same situation and what is the reason...As you can see below, I'm being charged the taxes twice, wich I dont understand why. I contacted Airbnb 3 times already but I can only get an au... Latest reply by Fred13
    I am unable to add a payout method, when I finally got a reply from airbnb it said the following: "Julius P, Apr 21, 12:45 CDT: Hello Jeff, I'm sorry you've been having trouble with unable to add payment method. We’ve been trying find the solution and ... Latest reply by Robert570
    Hello,I booked a place and I use a coupon discount. Today host canceled my reservation, but I can not use the coupon discount at new reservation. Is this ok? Latest reply by Steve143
    I am a new host in CT. Please can you assist me in how to set up a PayPal account from SA. I have almost set it up but get stuck when they (PayPal.com) require a US based bank account. My conclusion was that my only option to receive payouts is via Bank T... Latest reply by Gregory85
    hi all, i run a successful Airbnb in UK and was recently contacted to co-host by a Chinese lady who is also a host nearby. She controls 6 properties on behalf of her family and another family in China. After dicussion we decided that the most sensible way... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Is it possible to go there at morning from Madgaon and come back at evening, if so how can i make that, please suggest me, are there trains available from madgaon to dudhsagar and vice versa? i checked dudhsagar fall official website but its confusing. i ... Latest reply by Elena87
    Good morning all,I have just listed our property yesterday, Thorn Tee House, Livingstone, and have not been asked for our bank details. We have a booking come in ... an am wondering how is Airbnb going to pay us ? Also we have entered our rate at $80 per ... Latest reply by Claire393