What Hosts are saying

Airbnb didn't recognise my acceptance of a guest and say he is not coming. He and I had direct contact after I accepted him and he arrives today. Does this mean I will not get paid by airbnb and why is it impossible to find out how to contact the airbnb o... Latest reply by Kathryn133
    Hi, I'm new to Airbnb and am looking for some advice. A recent guest rented my home for a couple nights while attending a conference, I can tell by the security camera's he threw a party (which isn't allowed per my rules.) We haven't exchanged reviews y... Latest reply by Jorge314
    Hello, I had a recent stay in Yaounde, Cameroon and was supposed to stay in an Air BnB property called 'Appartement meuble' on the evenings of 6th and 7th October. However, we were unable to contact our host despite having 2 telephone numbers provided by ... Latest reply by Donna-and-Angie0
    I try to put my cell phone when inserting the ad and it does not leave me, like to modify the country, it shows as if it were loading and it does not advance
    Hello, I had to cancel a reservation due to Tropical storm Nate and damages to the road leading to the house. What do I need to do so Airbnb waives my penalties? Currently there is no road access to the house, and several landslides have the main attrac... Latest reply by Linda108
    My rental tenant has rented out my property on airbnb , I would not have allowed this . it voids my insurance and I feel violated , how do I report and remove please? Thank you Latest reply by Harsha3
    My account has either been suspended or deactivated because I had to instal CCTV cameras on my property, outside grounds only parking area and the entrance gate as too many Airbnb guests were turning up at my property, some with 12 or more unpaid guests. ... Latest reply by Cormac0