What Hosts are saying

i have set up a listing for the open homes program and i want to make sure it is set up correctly. it is unclear whether i need to have availability blocked or unblocked. if i unblock the availability, will that make it bookable by the public? if i blo... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have a guest from Canada trying to make a booking, however they are requested to send me a message as they make their reservation. The dates they are trying to reserve would be 10/14/2017 - 10/15/2017. However when they try to send the message with thei... Latest reply by Clare0
    Greetings,I have four listings on AirBnB. They are all active, and the calendars are clear. When I do a search for a six week period, none of my listings appear. When I narrow the search to one week, they all appear. Any ideas why? Latest reply by Nancy114
    My guestbook my room for 6 night at $36 ( = $216), AirBNB charged me $6.48 for service fees. I decide to refund partially my guess will it prorated the Service fees ?For example, if I refund him $100 Is AirBn adjusting the service fee to the amount the gu... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi, Our Neighbor is renting illegally her unit on Airbnb as she is not residing in the unit she is offering on Airbnb. On top of that she is asking her guest to park in our driveway which is causing us lot hassle as they are blocking our car which is park... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    1. My Co-Host cannot see the "Stats" in his profile (earnings, views, etc..)....What can we do to fix that?? 2. Smart Pricing has failed me...it voided out Weekend pricing AND gave someone regular price for New Years..Ugh...Is it better to take off smar... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi everybody!! 
I have been hosting for about 8 months now, becoming a super host while so and meeting a lot of wonderful people and making friends through Airbnb. My experience so far was nothing but great. While in the summer days it was more busy here ... Latest reply by Anelcia-Carolle0