What Hosts are saying

Hi I am trying to change contact details...I am no longer looking after the cottage which I placed on Airbnb so I need to change the details to the new person. I logged in using my FB account and now....It's my facebook account (can't login with google) ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I'm trying to change my base price to $30, but whenever I go to view the listing, it says $31. I have refreshed, rebooted, waited, done it over again and again, nothing's working. What am I doing wrong? Latest reply by George82
    My Overall 5 star rating is 100 percent. My 5 star reviews are 97 percent, because, 5 star review take into account few sub-heads. For wahtever reason 3 of my guest, having given me 100 percent 5 star reviews, think I should be given one star less in the ...
    Hi all, I have a home with 2 bedrooms so I create 3 listings, one each for each bedroom and the third one is for the entire house. I tried using the created the linked listing function, it looked fine but then when I tried to test by blocking the entire h... Latest reply by Andrew29
    AIRBNB What happens with the telephone contact, I need to get in touch with the one who can help me with this issue: I have 3 booknings in july-august, but I have not get my paid. You have sent about 20 mails asking me to give you my bankaccount, payset... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have paid for my long term reservation through the website, both the deposit and first month rent, and this has come out of my account but my page on Air b&b hasnt changed? It is still showing my count down to pay. I am not sure if this is normal and if... Latest reply by Sofia170
    Bonjour,J'ai partagé mon calendrier Airbnb sur mon Mac via Calendrier et par mon compte Gmail.Je cherche comment obtenir la même chose sur Calendrier de mon Iphone car mon calendrier Airbnb n'y apparait pas.Cordialement.