What Hosts are saying

This was a inquiry from a potential guest:"My husband and I are planning a weekend in Orange County for our wedding anniversary. This will be our first time using Airbnb and I'm a little confused about the prices. The listing says $89 a night, but once I ... Latest reply by Rose286
    Hey Guys - I have turned off smart pricing and set my own base price and weekend pricing however I have noticed that every night the pricing I set that day gets reset to a much lower rate, what is going on and how can I stop this?! I don't have time to g... Latest reply by Patty-And-Verne0
    Hello, I wanted to ask about a certain problem I’m having. Today, a guest made a reservation of an apartment i’m hosting. It turned out the guest is not happy with the place because he misunderstood the size of the place, number of rooms etc. He explained... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi everyone, I know Airbnb boosts new listings however I have no bookings and no views. It cannot be listing itself as so far no one even looked at it. I have seven views, which is me looking from my friend's phones to find myself and I am nowhere to be f... Latest reply by Alex893