What Hosts are saying

It's weird, I have an AirBNB [personal information hidden] in Seattle, and I have bookings for October, but not many (after September was booked end-to-end except for a couple days). Partly this is just that not as many people come to Seattle in October... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I do not know what is the problem with my bank account. I changed my bank account three times, all of them are new, but I still have not received any payment. This really annoys me, and now someone wants to book my apartment , but i can not accept th... Latest reply by Quincy
    I set out my calendar availability and guests should now be able to book it. However, people are not able to book my flat for those availability, even though the house appears as available. What could be the problem? Latest reply by Quincy
    I would like to understand what is this: 18/09/2017Retenção de Imposto18 de Setembro de 2017 - 21 de Setembro de 2017*** Robert *** Cozy Basement Room With Queen Bed($32,76) 18/09/2017Retenção de Imposto18 de Setembro de 2017 - 19 de Setembro de 2017 *...
    I am hosting a new property for a owner, but the owner wants to cancel all the bookings I have confirmed under my account. I have other listed properties so I cannot afford to have my account suspensed if I cancel all 6 of these bookings. Any suggestions ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi, I'm new to AirBnB and found in the user comments, that several cancellations were made by the host a few days before start day. I Have the question: Where can I get back my money for the payed flat AND the payed airline tickets? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0