What Hosts are saying

Hi all! Thanks to Lizzie for sending me the link to start a new conversation! Anyway, I am looking for advice on how to make our home more desireable. We are new to hosting and have one renter and got a good review. We have had many views since but no ren... Latest reply by Keleigh0
    Hello, I've paid in full for an upcoming tirp in October. My host is new to Airbnb and requested a security deposit outside of Airbnb. When I let her know that wasn't allowed with Airbnb, she sent a request for the new security deposit. She can't add a s... Latest reply by David126
    I have an Airbnb name and password already because we have used it for traveling. Now I would like to become a host and since I used the site last, we have changed our email. It won't let me change my email under Profile. Instead it asks me to log in a...
    Hey everyone! I do long term stays but only one guest at a time. I do have on my listing - additional guests $15 My current guest has a coworker who is here on location with his wife and wants to know what I charge for the 2nd person. I told him he could ... Latest reply by Cindy84
    Hi Y'all I've had a guest stay with me for over 81 days - this was the first time I've ever had someone stay with me for so long - a HUGE learning curve.The guest just checked out yesterday. I advised the guest I'm happy for him to stay all day and wait ... Latest reply by Cecilia155
    How can I post a message to all on the website to let them know the status of our home that was damaged in Irma. I have tried to post it in the description but it has too many characters. Any advice? Latest reply by Linda108