What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am looking for an apartment in Neu-Ulm, Germany and recently I got an email from one host to deposit the 1 month rental + security amount to Airbnb account first and then Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to me. Could you ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello! The initial listing price that potential guests see is showing a different price per night than what I have set up on my calendar (I have done smart pricing). I'm afraid this is preventing me from getting listings, since the higher price (which is ... Latest reply by MaryEllen11
    I just had a booking for 12 nights for 1 guest and when I returned to clean the flat, the guest had used both beds. What do you recommend I do as I needed to clean 2 sets of sheets? In future I will maybe lock the spare room in this case. Latest reply by Cathy172
    Hi, I just left a review for a guest, and the website tells me it was saved, but then it keeps asking me to leave a review, which I already did. Is something wrong? This usually doesn't happen? Latest reply by Kirsten7
    Hi, new host on AirBnB.We have a property in the UK but live in KSA (UK Citizens) and dont currently pay tax.Can someone confirm the method of getting our 20% VAT back from AirBnB?In the past on other sites we have been requested a tax form to be complete... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hey! Me and my fiancée have reserved in April in Barcelona an entire apartment for 7 nights for September. 2 weeks before our travel the host has sent us pictures of how the place has been "renovated". When we arrived we have found that instead of entire ... Latest reply by Jeff158