What Hosts are saying

My house was estimated by renterswarehouse at $2100 a month. Divided by $30 is $70 a night. But should include cleaning after services. And it won't be rented all the time. 4 bedroom, 3 bath, kennel Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi, I need help to understans airbnb pricing. I fixed the night price at £91.I offfer 5% for week stay.Someone booked for 11 nights.The price per nigh should be 91*95% = £86.45However airbnb informed me that the rate is £83.43 Can someone explain this met... Latest reply by Elena87
    I had someone instant book a reservation for another person. I cancelled the reservation because it is against Airbnb rules to make third party bookings. Airbnb left the date of reservation blocked. Why do I get penalized when the guest broke the rules... Latest reply by Tracy138
    Hi, We are waiting on a payment for a booking that was made last month July 8-11th 3 nights accomodation worth $360. We have been paid out for bookings after that. What is happening with this and what is the cause? Cheers, Leah Latest reply by PJ6
    Hi, It looks like I am not the only person who is having problem with the auto-population / auto-completion of addresses when it comes to listing a property. My issue is that it is pulling in an area that is in a different country to where my property is,... Latest reply by Gwyneth7
    Hello AirBnbers I am new to this whole escapade and very excited to be part of it. However in my newby status I failed to raise prices for New Years Eve and have left on Smart Pricing.In doing this I have an instant booking that is now booked for much low... Latest reply by Nichole11
    I double checked my listing when I went into my acct., all fine. When doing a google search and I hit my listing, a price 10 times more than what I am asking for the highest price shows up, obviously a glitch in the system, it is costing me business, HEL... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    Hi there, I am quite new to Airbnb and I would like to get some help from some experienced people. My question is about the embedding option that Airbnb offers; is it destined to be used for my website (if I have one) or is there special website that off... Latest reply by Troy30