What Hosts are saying

I booked some place in Bangkok and the host already confirmed. I've got the confirmation email and the receipt. But the system shows "not possible" in our chat room. In addition, this place doesn't show in my trip windows. The reservation code is [Reserva...
    I have a question: Why get hosts with instant book a priority over others?? This is discrimination... The airbnb system suggests to me every time that I should get instant book because then I will have more views... BUT I don't want to get instant book! I... Latest reply by David126
    Can anyone help please? I am trying to enter my address but the website will not accept it. I live on a main I live in a farmhouse on a main A road on the border of Enlgand and Wales. I am technically in Gloucestershire, England yet my post code is NP (Mo...
    Hello I'm a newbie and have just published my listing https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/20894230?location=Brighton%2C%20UK&check_in=2017-09-16&check_out=2017-09-17&s=8l7LORFJ&guests=2&adults=2 I've made dates available for September and on the listing it sho... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello,How will I able to see the details (availability and booked, blocked) on my airbnb calendar to my google calendar? Is it through import, export or snync? I want it to be automated everytime I update my airbnb calendar. I tried the import calendar st... Latest reply by Marzena4
    There are football games in my town which push up demand. I want to ensure that I don't get a low rate for a weekend where people will potentially pay a larger amount. But by deactivating smart pricing, I'm unable to allow for higher prices - which are ve... Latest reply by Annette122