What Hosts are saying

Hello AirBnb team, my grandfather died in this morning. I have to cancel my trip plan because of that.If you need I can send you the Death Certificate as well.Can You please arrange a full refund or Credit in my AirBnb Wallet.For all my reservation cancel... Latest reply by Liv
    I’ve recently started hosting in Devon. The prices on the market locally to me are all over the place. I started off well with 4/7 nights booked. Although now things have gone quiet. I still have not managed to get my 5 reviews. Although I have 3x 5 star ... Latest reply by Gemma171
    HiI am brand new to this. My first guests arrive in a few days time and I am both nervous and excited.At the moment my guests can book for one night only, but for some specific dates I’d like to change this to two or three nights minimum, particularly whe... Latest reply by Jason331
    Hi, The date for achieving superhost status was October 1 on my property, provided that all of the requirements were met. They were met and now it states that it is pending assessment and won't be determined until October 14? Seems a little strange, am I... Latest reply by Theresa460
    Hi can you change my adress to this :[Address hidden] for all listing . I want put but somthink always dont want ??Thanks for help Peter Latest reply by Μιχάλης0
    Hello, I am a new user to Airbnb and I was wondering how the security deposit charge works. Having read this forum and others online, there seems to be contradictory messages. When booking, does Airbnb take the security deposit from my card, as a charge... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Jeffrey Franklin Silson <jeffrey@j-silson.com> 17 Mar 2020, 11:16 (16 hours ago) to me Hello, thank you for your reply. First of all I must tell you that I own the place and it's not a sublease. I imagine you searched several apartments so let me ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I started booking with airbnb years ago. My earlier experiences were great. It seems that during this COVID situation, companies that were reliable aren't so reliable anymore. I've been trying to get an issue resolved since August 21, 2020 and they've onl... Latest reply by T85