What Hosts are saying

My next guest is booked to arrive tomorrow but I have not yet received the usual reminder from Airbnb. How do I know he has paid? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi Everyone, Help from an expert would be much appreciated. I have clicked "No" to "Events or parties allowed" under "House Rules" BUT I can't turn off "suitable for events" from showing as an Amenity on my listing. Any advice? Thanks!!!Bruce Latest reply by Andrea9
    I have talked with AirBnb about this on numerous occasions ... but they don't find it sufficiently important and are not bothered to get back to me I am a Danish woman of 66 ... so not a rogue or someone causing problems, I wouldn't think. I have verified... Latest reply by Vince31
    I did open my message and followed the instructions below but there is no where to click to send a Special order, please help. To send a guest a Special Offer:Go to Your Messages on airbnb.comOpen the message from the guest you want to send a Special Offe...
    I used Airbnb probably two years ago to stay in London and I actually loved that I can check a big map of London where I saw every offer together with price. I could choose the one that was closest to the city center while still for a reasonable price. Ho... Latest reply by Kimberly106
    I'm referring to [Link hidden] where you could create your custom Belo and have it appear on your Airbnb profile. The website seems to have disappeared. There was a bug in there forever which let you create one, but not publish it which was annoying. Now,... Latest reply by Farah1
    So I've booked about 3 different airbnb's in AZ and Utah for our upcoming vacation, and have had no issues. Click click confirm done. Just as with our European vacation a few years back, very quick and easy. But now I'm trying to book a fourth one (in Nev... Latest reply by Isabel203
    Can someone advise me if I am being scammed?I'm looking to move to Barcelona for 6 moths plus. & I found a listing for a "long-term" apartment in Barcelona that was listed via a third party website for the owner. The third party then got me in touch with ...
    I recently missed a booking because I was out of cell phone range. A couple of days passed before I could get back into cell phone range. I"m sure my rating was dinged since I did not respond in the time period. I'm flustered because I don't have anyo... Latest reply by Linda108