What Hosts are saying

I'm an Airbnb host for many years, as well as a guest. I have used Airbnb, in Kenya, Israel, the U.S just to name a few. My experiences with Airbnb was always great, and it's always much more than just renting a place to put my head at night! The hosts ... Latest reply by Susan1066
    Is there a way to set minimum night stays with no checkout on certain dates?For instance between 12/23 and 12/26 I would like to set a four night minimum without allowing checkout on 12/24 or 12/25. I have a seasonal requirement right now set for 12/23 to... Latest reply by Lisa5632
    I'm having difficulty editing my listing. Although there is an "Edit Listing" button, it seems pretty limited. For example, I would like to change the photo which appears to the right of the property name (right side, near top). Also, at way down towards... Latest reply by Karen3078
    I wrote my adress, but Airbnb show wrong place on the map. It is my big problem. I have house in center, but it looks like it is not in center and guests get lost, lots of time and then I get bad review and NOT MY FAULT! Latest reply by Monika522
    Hello,my name is Jack and I am from Greece.Me and my family have 21 houses in Santorini and we advertise them via AirBnB the past 7 years.30 hours ago our acount got hacked and we cannot access it since then.We called AirBnB costumer service and they told... Latest reply by Terry190
    PLEASE READ. I would like to share my experience with other hosts who may have had similar problems.I have rented out my villa last month for most of the month, and have not recieved my payment until now. MY PAYMENTS ARE OVER 35 DAYS LATE!!!!!! Airbnb owe... Latest reply by Rachel1963