What Hosts are saying

I have had an unauthorized facebook ad go out from holidaypirates. According to them they are partners with Airbnb. It has caused complete chaos with having to deal with so many bookings, enquiries and declines i have had to issue. What can I do to stop ... Latest reply by Siobhan112
    Can somebody please help meI have been charged on my card 4 timesMy booking has not been confirmedI have been asked to vacate my current apartment because the current person who I rented from is being evicted by his landlord because he has a debt with him... Latest reply by Debra300
    Just wondering if it is out of the ordinary to charge an additional fee for longer stays to cover water, electricity, and bathroom supplies. I charge $75.00 for 8-14 day stays, $150.00 for 15-30 days. What I charge per night is quite reasonable, $40.00/... Latest reply by Emiel1
    The “if you build it, they will come” approach to Airbnb only goes so far. With over 6 million listings worldwide, you’re up against some serious competition as an Airbnb host and will have to put in some serious effort if you’d like to keep your occupanc... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,I am trying to use my gmail account to logon to airbnb. But het keeps saying: "Looks like you already have an account. Please log in instead."Perhaps I did something wrong during registration and created a seperate password for Airbnb - that seems to w... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello All,Hope you are well.Since hosting we have had some great guests and some not as great but we have never had such messy ones from start and onwards. The guest in question when booking, booked for one person and then during check in she informed me ... Latest reply by Momi0
    Hello all, I am think of renting my 400+ sqft cabin in upstate NY. This cabin is beautiful my wife who is an interior designer . The only problem is that there is no running water. We bring water in. We have a hand pump kitchen sink in the kitchen. We a... Latest reply by Andy2474