What Hosts are saying

I made a Booking on 18 Nov 2018. The booking total was €1015.96I paid a Deposit of €577.55 at the time of bookingThe booking was cancelled on 24 Nov 2018As part of the cancellation confirmation in the system I was told I would receive a refundAt the time ... Latest reply by Marmik0
    Dear Community, Having used both Airbnb and Siteminder for years, we are eager to get our listings set up to be compatible with our channel manager. When we saw that the channel was now available on Siteminder, we decided to start setting up the conne... Latest reply by Nina1204
    Hello, I am new to Air bnb, but the last two conversations I have clicked on my inbox and am having a hard time having the message show. I am wonderig if anyone else is having these technical difficulties. I am trying to see what my potential guests have... Latest reply by Richard2319
    So I just posted my first listing, welcoming my 3rd guest today. I provide a light breakfast, usually fresh fruit of their choice, yogurt and granola, maybe also croissants. I also have beer or a bottle of wine in the fridge for them. I have a gift basket... Latest reply by Catherine1193
    Just received an email about the house rules update feature,and a message stating that:"If a guest breaks a house rule, either before or during their stay, you can cancel the reservation without penalty."However,When you go to the "Cancel a reservation as... Latest reply by Rebecca1555
    Hello everyone, I received a request to book last night and my lisitng states I need Government ID and reviews etc before instant bookings. I asked the guests some questions and waited for their reply. I then get a notification from Airbnb a couple of h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi and thank you for anyone taking the time to read over my question and also appreciate any feedback or advice! I have five tiny homes that we rent for nightly business. I would like to advertise to larger groups to rent out all five units during one ti... Latest reply by Brian2036