What Hosts are saying

Hi Juliana this is brad **. Please text me at ** or email at ** **[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Lydia463
    I want to make a booking, but Airbnb refuses to accept my debit card and I cannot choose other options to pay. I Need Help!! Latest reply by Asanda6
    Someone at Airnbnb or a hacker has changed my prices. Has anyone else had this problem???????????? It is impossible to contact or speak to ANYONE at Airbnb. Latest reply by S-F205
    Greetings, I am currently in the NE part of Austin and looking for someone who can co-host for me while im out of town. On airbnb it allows you to add a co-host, only if you know then personally, but what if you dont know anyone? I would like for a... Latest reply by Alexis556
    I received an notification from Airbnb that since I had achieved super host status over 4 periods I was awarded a 100 dollar voucher. That was in April. I now have the opportunity to use the voucher but the notification is no where to be found in my acc... Latest reply by Antony-and-Steph0
    Hi,My guest already made full payment (Via AirBnb), but I would like to send some money back to the guest as he helped me fixed some things (not related to their stay). I understand I can use the "send money" button. Will the money get credited back to hi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear friend, I received a coupon from airbnb being a superhost for 4 times in Jan 2018 which is going to expire in 7 days (9th Jan, 2019). Today I tried to use it by booking a place in Prag but there is no "redeem coupon" button when I check out the payme... Latest reply by Sandra271
    I have recently received notifications that seemed a lot like Airbnb but I'm not certain if it is. The notifications say that I need to submit more information or my listing will be shut off is this true? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I live well outside the town limits in my area so therefore we do not pay the local city taxes. My tax rate is 9.5%, which includes 6.5% state, 2% tourism, 1% county. Airbnb also is charging and remitting on my behalf, and they are incorrectly adding in ... Latest reply by Andy559