What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I started hosting back in January to earn extra income and with the money really adding up, I’m wondering if I should set up an LLC and switch my listing over to that for my taxes. I think my Airbnb income + my 9-5 career income will take me into ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Went to clean on day of check out only to find my place looking like it was being permanently lived in (4 day rental) and my guests no where to be found. Several messages to the guest, then phone calls and even text messages.... nothing. As I begin to ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    As of today, no phone support is available for hosts.No response from the help center (where they redirect you when you try to call). Outstanding issues in the resolution center languish for 30+ days.Same for you? Reply and Tag Below:Brian Chesky, Nathan... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I have a guest staying since August 9 and no payout yet and everytime i call airbnb all i get back is that a ticket has been written out on this. Can anyone please help? This was my mortgage payment. Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Has anyone else had air bnb take money out of their Current earnings for guests that have canceled in the future? Air BnB is literally taking our money and not paying us for guests that we are currently hosting, to repay the people that have canceled in ... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hello I have a guest that both damaged my home took content and damaged other content while she was here. I have tried to use the resolution center several times but it keeps locking up halfway through the process. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Anonymous
    I recently changed my week day pricing, lowering them for the winter.Abnb is not reflecting these changes in my listing.Any ideas? Latest reply by Leigh-And-Bo0
    Help & guidance please, I have not received 3 payments Airbnb have said were paid to my usual bank account. Tried calling, tried emailing, but no recent reply. I had an initial reply just saying funds we’re paid which I challenged and sent statements to ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I stayed at his host which I had to extend for a few more days in the end. The host was a total scammer. So I left poor reviews under both the bookings. Now the host left a positive review for one booking but after seeing a negative review, she left a ne... Latest reply by Ute42