What Hosts are saying

Hi. I'm new to airbnb. Normally, during the fall and winter months, we rent our furnished suite to students. I have just had my first airbnb guests this weekend and have just had an inquiry from somebody who would like to book for a month-and-a-half. Norm... Latest reply by Diana294
    Hi recently hosted some guests that asked for some extra services for which they paid via the resolution centre. After the guests checked in in on 15 may 2017 I received the payments for the rental as usual. Yet now the guests have now checked out and i a... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have set my current smart pricing to a minimum of 45 usd but its booking me guests at 37usd. This has happened twice and just now an instant book for 37. Who do I contact to fix this? I manage other airbnb units as well this has happend also with their ... Latest reply by Bethsabe0
    I'm completely confused. My guest cancelled after two nights of a two-week stay due to sudden illness. She cancelled via Airbnb after they left. All good. Except - my cancellation policy is Moderate, which means they would get 50% back of their unused nig... Latest reply by David126
    Hi Newbies! I decided to make breakfast because I wanted more bookings and man did it work. Firstly if you don't like to cook just do a fruit and cereal thing. But I love to cook!When my auto response message goes back to guests it asks if they have food...
    I want to preapprove a reservation, I go to Inbox, want to open the conversation and only an emty window opens and tells me view calendar to edit, nothing else. Thank you. Latest reply by Allan46
    As a new host i have so many questions to ask and I would like to have chat online with Airbnb helper or phone muber to call and ask directly about:-Pre-approved guest.-security deposit-how long to reeive my payment and who pays it-How long the guest has ... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    I recently had someone request a reservation. However, in the meantime, I had someone else who was possibly going to book the apartment for a couple of months. I explained this to the person making the request and explained to him that I was waiting fo... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0