What Hosts are saying

Hola I live in Republica Dominicana , I already have 8 apartment hosting at AIrBnb but I want to post more ..in French when I want to follow your nrew form it does not allow mw to continue on step 2 telling me aways missing name of the streert on no of a... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hello, I am a new host and fortunately am doing well. However I have noticed that since one week ago my new guests (mostly of them newcomers at Airbnb) have asked me how to send money to my account for reservations and when I try to explain to them that t...
    Hello, I’m still waiting for my case to be considered at the resolution center. It is regarding my staying at an apartment in Philadelphia from March 8 to 20 The main issues for which I complained were: a gas leak in the kitchen that the host refused to... Latest reply by Kirstie
    I am moving to Amsterdam in 5 days and have just realised that the gentleman that I was going to rent off has scammed me, I do not want this to happen again! I looked on craigslist and found an apartment and he has said his contract and payment goes throu... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi I need to send a special offer urgently but there is no special offer button appearing on the page with reservation details and the accept booking button.The advice in the help section says: "If you don't see the option to send a Special Offer, check t...
    Hey there, My banking details were recently changed and the origonal payout account closed. I've not recieved the last 3 airbnb payouts and they seem to be lost in the wind. I cant seem to contact customer service, can anyone advise me? Naomi Australia Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    For several days I have tried to unlist some of my listings, but it is completely impossible. Nothing happens when I choose unlist, and I can not click the save button. I have tried in chrome, edge and firefox. Pop-ups allowed. Latest reply by Mikael4
    I don't have my Airbnb connected to my facebook or other social platforms, and I don't want it connected. My issue is this guest's inquiry is not giving me any of her information/profile like a regular airbnb inquiry. It doesn't even give me her name! All... Latest reply by Deborah223