What Hosts are saying

I host in Colorado where AirBnb collects some of the taxes but not all - The County has a 3rd party who validates the data and needs to recieve information similiar if not identical to what the guest recieves when they book Room $$, Cleaning $$, taxes col...
    Leider haben wir eine Buchung verloren. Das nervt.Ein Gast versuchte bei uns zu buchen, er ist ganz neu bei Airbnb, die Buchung war seine erste. Wir versuchten redlich innerhalb der 24h alles zu erklären und zu klären, was zu regeln war - konnten dies abe... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I need suggestions and help about closing out my account on AirBnB. I am selling the property.This needs to happen soon! There seems to be no one that I can talk to about this over the phone. Latest reply by Hilary79
    Hi everybody, I am currently staying in a flat rented via airbnb. Like half an hour ago, I was in the flat watching a movie, when I heard a short knock on the door and then immediately someone trying to open the door with a key. I went to the door, opene... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hola tengo dudas respecto al uso de la aplicación en el móvil como anfitriona, la información que muestra es para viajeros, no anfitriones. Gracias Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello, I am desperate need of help. I booked a place on Airbnb and the money was debited from my account. I then received a message from the host informing me that the place is fully booked. I tried to cancel and ended up making a request for a call back.... Latest reply by Umair6
    my price setting is on 330 for a night and my calander is showing 330 per night but when i checked it shows below Entire townhouse Smart sunny new home.. close to central city6 guests, 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, 2 bathsFree parking on premises, Wifi, Kitchen, Wa... Latest reply by Felicity39