What Hosts are saying

Why would a guest be getting quoted £1018 for a booking and I am being shown the booking is worth £873? Is £873 what I recieve for the booking and AirB&B's charges are the rest. Thanks in advance.
    I have a University Professor who is bringing students down to Dauphin Island and needs a contract, W-9 and a quote on letterhead to process payment, all of which I can provide. However, I can't send them until after the Professor books and he can't book...
    Hello everyone!I a a new host based in central London. I have listed my 2 apartments 4 days ago but I still don't have any inquiries. Can you give me an acvice on to how to optimize my visibility and is it normal to have no bookings when my apartment is n... Latest reply by Julie_Mike0
    Hi Team, Please help figure out why this is happening. I have been trying to list a a new place. However, it seems that my place is not listed yet. Even my friends search my profile, it shows nothing at all in my list when they look at it. Please confirm ...