What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know if we make over 20k in income but do NOT have over 200 reservations, if we will receive a 1099? Just trying to figure out if/how/what is reported (if anything) to the IRS. Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    When I created my host account I accidentally entered the address incorrect. Now when I got to update the address it is telling to create a new account. Which I've already got reservations so I really don't want to do that. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Before I became a airbnb guest, the website says, I could get $230 if I become a host. So I registered to be a host. Now, I already had one booked in my room. But I still cannot see my money. Could you tell me what the problem is.How I get you know the ... Latest reply by Yuhong0
    Hi everyone, we have recently taken to AIRBNB to earn some extra income. We have had three bookings all of whom were great, friendly people. However we have also had a few guests with booking requests for our room with no ID and no reviews. We declined th... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, Because of the emergency reason, my guest checked out 1 week earlier and didn't propose for money returned.Can I sell the remaining date he didn't use? The remaining dates still blocked by airbnb, how would I unblock it... so the potential guest can ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi Lizzie - My husband created his account (and set up our listing) via facebook. Unfortunately, he logged in using a computer that always kept facebook logged in & was linked to a very old email. So now, he can't remember his facebook account and he ca... Latest reply by Sarah_Steve0
    I have a guest who is scheduled to check-in tomorrow. I confirmed his booking on Dec 20th and promptly emailed the rental agreement to the email address he provided. I realized today that he had not returned the agreement or paid the TOT. I tried to em... Latest reply by Debbie60