What Hosts are saying

Now I sit here in the middle of the night.Stunned!dare not to go out of my own room or dare not to sleep back in.My guest has tried to open my bedroom and hanging out there in front of my room.he get drunk I guess after celebration the new year.What shoul... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hey everyone, I want to shorten my vacation from 4 to 1 day. Now I wanna know if my host has to agree or nor because I am sure he wouldnt agree so that I would shorten my travel only in the case he cannot intervene?! Thanks and best regards,Henrik Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Once a year ago when i was not a host but i booked from my friends mobile..now i am host and once i give my mobile number it is not verifying it in fact it says Sorry, we cannot send verification code to this number. Please make sure you input the correct... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    So I have a dilemma...I'm hosting 1 guest for three days and another guest (her friend) for one of those nights in the same room. Both of us cant work out how to book different amounts of guests, within the same room, without having independent bookings a... Latest reply by Bettina23
    Just listed my place, and it rarely ever shows in the search. I had a friend look and I finally had to send her a link to find it. When she finally found it the pricing was wrong......is this normal? Also I had her favorite my property and my stats show n...
    Hi all! I have a guest who booked our condo during the Inauguration here in DC. She completed the booking prior to the election - a few of my friends who also are also airbnb hosts have had several cancellations due to the outcome of the election. I sent ... Latest reply by Mia35