What Hosts are saying

I have made 5 booking via air bnb recently - 2 so far are OK - fingers crossed - the other 3 were all cancelled by the host - only 1 gave a reason as calender not updated - the other 2 no reason was given.My problem now is that as refunds take up to 15 da... Latest reply by Tami31
    I have two different guest and host reviews floating in the ether....both guest and I have written, but they don't show up anywhere.... Help techs at ABNB! Latest reply by Bruce152
    Hi alltI have one apartment up and listed. I now just created a second listing at same property but separate apartment and differnet theme. i have created it but it wont allow me to add about the space..so i can give full details. also having problems fi... Latest reply by Amanda435
    Hello, I am Victor, I just had my first host and apparently they did not receive from airbnb a feedback form or somewhere it got lost. They were my first hosts so I am trying to sort this out so that they can leave a feedback but i do not know how to proc... Latest reply by Mike340
    Hi lovely people, I have just had a first booking with a split/group payment. I haven't heard of this before. I'm wondering:a) why I didn't receive notification of a booking or enquiry, as I usually do? andb) what do you think the pros and cons are for ac... Latest reply by Mike340
    Hi there,I just recently started co-hosting for a condo that is newly listed on Airbnb and so far it's been really positive - until this past weekend.We had a groupf guests booked and up to their check-in they were very responsive and pleasant. Once they ... Latest reply by Hillary29