What Hosts are saying

I have been waiting for the full time being (almost a week) only for the airbnb. The airbnb finally told me it will take about 24-48 hours after they got the receipt and photos in my place. Still, I am unable to re-list it. I have been calling them like d...
    I had a confirmed reservation begin with a guest who instant booked. Guest had 21 reviews, five star rating. After a day she wanted to extend her stay out as far as possible. I kept having cancellations because of Covid 19 so I extended her out a month... Latest reply by Helen427
    So we've waited excitedly for July 1, as that's the period we are due to get superhost! And....nothing. Somehow I expected a message telling me how the process works on July 1. Instead, I've been digging around...it looks it will be another 2 weeks b... Latest reply by Dave190
    hi all, everybody safe? i just wanted to know if i am the only one getting spam inquries last days with a corruption background? always the same text sheme like "i am scientist (hahaha), this is my whatsapp nummer, write me, i give you 20% back etc" ist t... Latest reply by Yusuf6
    Miami Beach Airbnb Hosts, Please join our Miami Beach Meetup to connect with hosts and future hosts. If we join forces we can make sure the right people are elected to keep our legal Airbnb in place. Hope to see you at our next meetuphttp://meetu.ps/c/4g... Latest reply by Jon2714
    After 5 years of zero complaints operations, my neighbours ganged up to oppose the Development Permit renewal. They appealed the permit and the Appeal Board has heard the case. I presented my case. Although there had been no issues whatsoever they just do... Latest reply by Tara525
    I'm an Airbnb host since 2012 with many positive reviews and I run an account with multiple listings. I recently tried to upload a new property but it was held up as I was asked to submit a selfie to match my host ID. Sounds easy enough right? After many ... Latest reply by Kamal9
    Sabbatical: maybe staff prefer option of sabbatical or reducing role. Credit: Suggest also providing a credit with Airbnb - housing costs maybe a consideration for those departing - as with providing for responders. Awareness of providing these options...
    Hello! I paid for an agreed booking and the host now says via airbnb support that a weekly discount was incorrectly applied by the system. I feel it wasn't because I have booked for more than a week. I feel that because of the agreed booking and price an... Latest reply by Ryson-Vacation-Rentals0