What Hosts are saying

Hi, I've helped a friend set up his first listing on airbnb after making sure he was registered on my referrals list (I've sent him an invite a while ago). He's completed his first reservation but i haven't received any credit yet. Even weirder, when I tr... Latest reply by Michael477
    Hi, I have guests quite regularlty in my cabin. After the last guests I noticed a large mark(probably a burn mark that someone has tried to clean away) on the kitchen table. See photo.So I ask the guests and they claim it must have been there when they ar... Latest reply by Karl-Petter0
    • Damaged table
    Hi all. I am a co-host and new to Airbnb. We have a condo in SoFL and just experienced a reservation (winter/holiday/Christmas season) which was incredibly inconvenient due to our inexperience in "blocking" adequate cleaning time, etc. Situation: w... Latest reply by Jodi20
    Hi,I recently booked a trip for 3 people and after I paid the host told me that the 3rd bed was actually a small "sofa-bed" and would only be ok for a small child. As my 3rd person is a grown man I had to cancel the reservation and the host was kid enough... Latest reply by Helen3
    hi all - ive just listed my property and want to get some publicity via Facebook. ive read how to do this but the advice of clicking save to wishlist etc doesnt seem to get me a link. Can anyone advise how they done it recently? Regards kerry Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi Lizzie ... Billy at Airbnb has been trying to help me upload two pictures to go with the host story I submitted yesterday. I'm not finding any icon or link that allows me to do this. Can you help me? Thanks, Ron *** Latest reply by CJ-And-Jack0