What Hosts are saying

A very strange thing happened. A guest had asked for a 50% refund or he would have to “lodge real complaints about my listing” among other things... I eventually got it removed as this was clearly extortion. The guest then complained to Airbnb that the re... Latest reply by Priyanka7
    I want please to file a complaint because,despite extenuating circumstances like a pandemic,my host refused to refund me,not even a penny!this is outrageous and such poor judgement. It's not even possible to fly to any destination in this moment. Your his... Latest reply by Juan63
    I have just received this message from a guest who has cancelled due to the virus restrictions’I’ve done the refund which showed I’d get a full payment refund but seem they held back the service fee of 95 and placed as a voucher in the next booking.?’ I ...
    We have a couple coming for two nights to celebrate their wedding night at our barn. I can make our space very lovely and special for them but is there anything anybody else did that worked really well to have in the room - we have a one room barn with a ... Latest reply by Susan1404
    HiI am a fairly new host (joined in December 2018), and I have 2 listings. I did an independant google search and called up my address on Airbnb with a fictitious booking date and could not find my listing advertised? I have not been informed of why my ... Latest reply by Eric4389
    I came across the following passage on Hamburg Airbnb host info page and does anyone know the link to this online process? Thank you! What information do we need from our guests to pass to the city of Hamburg? The law states that any host who provides a s... Latest reply by June130