What Hosts are saying

Good evening , I just need to know how to procede after a big damage caused by my last guests .They have FLOODED my bathroom ( they were not allowed to use it , they had their own bathroom in their room ) , THE WATER BROKE THE DOOR (totally wet in the low... Latest reply by Alex6537
    I paid part of a trip with a voucher a 100€ super host voucher. Had to cancel the reservation now the voucher is gone. I got my money nach but not the voucher @Lizzy ** ist the booking number can you send me a new voucher please Latest reply by Kate754
    A guest said Airbnb told him I didn't authorize a full refund. Airbnb had messaged me that if I did nothing, the guest would be refunded. So, that's what I did - nothing. Now I don't don't know how to see what he paid, what wasn't refunded or how to refun...
    I just experienced this tonight. Nearly 100 college students (at least I hope there were no minors) drinking and doing drugs in my home when i was I was under the impression it was “a girls staycation.” I set these girls up with beauty supplies, candles, ... Latest reply by Paula482
    I am a host and I reside in the US. But I also have an Airbnb property in another country. How is the income and taxes sorted in this instance? Since all my payments from Airbnb is deposited into my US bank account, is it all considered US taxable income?... Latest reply by Punta-Punta0
    I had to cancel my reservation because my convention was cancelled due to the COVID-19. The only people who are getting refunded is if your check in date is before April 14. Well mine is in JUNE, 3 months away. If people are being refunded because of wh... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello, I had booked an apartment that had flexible cancellation policy with full refund including airbnb fees until 7 days prior checkin. As it was a big apartment and a couple of friends will finally not come to the trip anymore, we decided to cancel it.... Latest reply by Suzanne683
    I have recently received an email asking me to join an "Experience Host Research Panel", which requires me to periodically answer some questions for Airbnb. I wanted to check whether someone else has received this and can verify that it is actually from A... Latest reply by Juan-Carlos83
    Hi I wonder if you can help me please. I posted an add last night and it’s comong up as one bedroom but 0 beds how do u change this so it shows one bedroom and one bed please Latest reply by Fuchsia-Lodge0
    I wanted to find out how long it takes to become superhost. I met all my targarts and I thought Iwas getting it after this assesment today the 14th January. Now it has been put off untill next assessment in April 2018. Can someone explain how it works. Latest reply by Donna372