What Hosts are saying

Hi, I've just started on Airbnb and phoned my home insurance company who are not willing to cover the extra risk associated with renting a room. Does anyone have advice regarding insurance companies who will take on the cover? Thanks Barbara Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I'm new to AIRBNB but I have a question maybe someone can help with. My listing is in Oakland Park, FL. If you think to yourself "Where?", well that is my point. Oakland Park is surrounded by East Fort Lauderdale, a very high demand area. The problem is t... Latest reply by Stanley138
    recently it seems my new reservation are being dropped into my dashboard under the date the guest is to arrive. in the past all new reservations were easy to spot as they apeared on the top of the feed. but now i have to hunt and search thru all my reserv... Latest reply by Julia3005
    The time has come to stop Airbnb from giving Guests the power of the bad review to shake down Hosts into not collecting money for breaking rules or damages... or even just shaking us down for a refund just because they can. Half my life is spent trying to... Latest reply by CityBackwoods0
    Please someone tell me how to handle this situation. I had a guest reserve my 2/2 for my 3 day min. She brought 2 suitcases the frist night and didn't return until the morning of the 3rd and final day as she was getting married on my side of the island ... Latest reply by Louise0
    I will copy paste what I wrote through Airbnb feedback section, everything is explained already so I won't retype. I am eager to hear your opinion and input on the issue.I am writing this feedback because I have been annoyed so much by unclear rules about... Latest reply by Sarah977