What Hosts are saying

Hei.Den 24.03 får vi gjester fra Tyskland. Hva gjør vi når det nå er karantene på 14 dager for gjester fra europa?Mvh Bottolf Lødemel.
    Getting an error message: '' please identify your US state by its two letter abbreviation.'' system does not give me a way to edit address, please help! Latest reply by Vincent62
    Just finished hosting a young couple...who were very nice in most regards. After their departure, there was a burnt smell (not cigarettes, not incense, not sure..a bit like weed but not exactly) We have opened the windows, run an air purifier, ordered an... Latest reply by Debra282
    Buenas tardes, iba asistir a un evento en Granada y ha sido cancelado. Por lo tanto no realizaré el viaje, con quién tengo que ponerme en contacto para la devolución del dinero o cuál es el procedimiento para pedir un reembolso?Muchas gracias, un saludo.
    Hi there,I'm wondering if anyone knows of products that:a) will let you shut off your water remotely if there is a flood or a leak in your propertyb) also let you know how many occupants there are in your property to make sure guests aren't having a party... Latest reply by Kevin1760
    Hello, this is my first time hosting. I published a listing earlier today and status shows "Listed" but whenever I try to open/share via copied link (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/29659202?s=51) using a different browser, it always says "This listing is no... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • Error.png
    Hi guys, my name is Francis and I wanted to ask for advice.We have tried to book a room for a week and the reservation price was 840 euros. After we have requested the reservation, the host replied and said that the price would be Euro 1500 instead, becau... Latest reply by Joseph1202
    Has anyone had this problem? I recently had a person book my stay with his son. I thought this was off so I contacted him three weeks before the stay to advise that the listing was for one room - one bed. The guy was upset and after speaking on the phone ... Latest reply by Sheri76