What Hosts are saying

My property does not appear in the listings when I type in 'Entire House Goodwood' although everywhere on the description I mention 'Goodwood'. Any ideas? Please find on:https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6636834?eluid=1&euid=be494fe4-3fcb-45f4-9aa4-fb54812f0...
    Reservation code: *** Reservation code: *** Dear airbnb I do not see (neither my potential guests) written reviews on listing's profile - Grgur and Alenka (RESERVATION'S CODE GIVE IN THIS MESSAGE. Please help me solve this problem.Thank you Alenka Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Why does the rate per night change in the calculation even though the rate is set to $30? Is there any settings that does this?
    • price.JPG
    Hey guys,I would really appreciate some advice.My last guest was difficult to communicate with and made some strange comments and requests.For example ..After booking messages me directly to say she was over charges (I directed her to contact Airbnb).Afte... Latest reply by Jessie16
    Hi All, I have my first guest and he don't seem to do anything. When he first messaged me I had assumed that he was on a gap year travelling and he was just going to use my place as a base whilst exploring London and the surrounding areas, when he arrived... Latest reply by Shelley29
    Hello, I filed a resolution case because a recent guest left my unit in a mess and took home 2 bed sheets and a towel. I am trying to get him to pay but he is not replying to my text messages anymore. I want to escalate to airbnb but the button is not th... Latest reply by Scott80