What Hosts are saying

We are renting out rooms at our retreat center when no retreats are taking place. My question is with the pricing. On MY end I have a room listed for $25 but on AirBnB side it says $41 I understand they charge a percentage but that is a big percentage o... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have a listing that covers two single bedrooms but I want to separate it into two lisitngs. My problem is that Airbnb's professional photographer took the pictures so I don't have the originals. So when I delete a photo from the joint listing I can't mo... Latest reply by Debbie62
    Hello everyone, I have a guest who arrived on August 23rd at 1.30am in the morning and she supposed to stay until 25th. Do i have to count it as 3 nights or 2 nights stay? Is there anybody has a similar situation before? Thank you! Latest reply by Gabriella53
    Hi All I am in need of help- I need the price of a reseravtion which I have confimed. The guest status is pending payment-. I would like to lwer the price by 200 euro. I cannot seem to figure out how to do this. Ive look for the "change reservation" icon... Latest reply by Al16
    A guest booked for a week, another person showed up to check in for her, I asked her who the person was, she wasnt comfortable with me asking and cancelled the reservation. The person she had checking in for her took my keys and garage remote, and told me... Latest reply by Louise47
    Hey is anyone else having difficultly linking a card? It freezes on the terms and conditions page.... Please help!!!! Thanks
    I always respond within hours. My rating is being lowered because the guest asked a question, which I answered. I neither approved nor declined the offer. I answered the question and the guest did not respond. Why am I penalized for that? That does n... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi all, After having Airbnb guests during my summer holiday, I feel discouraged and would like some advice (especially from people with imperfect homes). Some of you read my post about my problems with the system here and important information having disa... Latest reply by James1