What Hosts are saying

Hi, we are new host to airbnb. our guests canceled thier booking. According to our cancelation policy, they should get full refund that airbnb will automatically transfer to guests(said by Help ). But airbnb just paid half of refund. We are not sure if ai... Latest reply by Linda108
    I got a booking from a guest, it was confirmed for the month of Sept. But I had to cancel due to a sudden wedding program in the house in the month of Sept. I informed the guest and apologise for the inconvenience. I need to understand the refund process ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello,I have tricky situation with airbnb now. I booked room, and now I see that my credit card account was charged twice for the same amount...How I can resolve this situation? And how to contact custome service? Lina Latest reply by Donna15
    Dear all, I just got notified by my guest that they broke my entrance door!!!The door is glass with a protective metal net over it. The hallway has ceramic tiles. They left it open during rain and some water came inside and one of them slipped, I think he...
    Hi I wonder where can I edit on the minimum number of guests and of maximum number of guests, because i can not find my apartment.I would like that everyone can find the apartment if they looking for an apartment for 2,3, or 4 persons per night. Than you ...
    Hello, I've heard of the new "Additional Hosts" feature, but it doesn't show on my menu. Is it for everyone or just for randomly selected users? Thanks Latest reply by Ivano4
    HiHow do I change the details of where I would like my payouts deposited? The answer is probably staring me in the face on the site but I just can't find it!ThanksHelen
    Hi How do i get an amount of the deposit back from the guests? The apartment was dirty when the left after their stay, and i want to collect 300 kr from their deposit of 2000 kr. How do i do this? Best regards Lóa Lenvig Hansen Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, I had to cancel a booking, almost a month before a booking, though I offered alternative accomodation of a whole house ( next door ) rather than the flat, but the guest declined. I immediately worked around the problem to then re offer the flat and ... Latest reply by Donna15